Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Coughing, Sneezing, and Teething

Sorry about my absence lately. We had our Christmas trip, which lasted about a week and was chock full of busy-ness, followed by a sick boy. Patrick came down with a cold (or nasty allergy attack) the day after we got home. If you've been paying attention, this is the first time he's been actually sick. He's been taking a lot of our time and attention. And what little is left has been devoted to Nathan, who decided to start the early stages of teething while we were gone. It hasn't been constant fussing, but there have been a few periods where he was pretty inconsolable for quite a while.

So until things return to normal--or we get used to this new normal--I may not be updating as often. I hope I can at least get around to posting some of my favorite Christmas pics before long, before next Christmas anyway. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry the boys are not feeling well. They are so sweet. Thanks so much for letting us share Christmas with you. Still laughing about some of the cute things Patrick did and Nathan is really a "talker". They are both darling. Of course we enjoyed being with Kathy and Matt, too. Looking forward to the pictures. Hope Patrick gets over his cold or ? soon. Love to all 4.

Anonymous said...

I hope Patrick bounces back in a hurry, and that you and Matt don't get too warn out caring for both the boys. Love you!

Anonymous said...

oops, that should be "worn" -- so who's the English teacher???

Anonymous said...

Sorry it took so long to comment. I couldn't get the blog to go to the comment section. I hope Patrick gets well soon and none of the rest of you get ill. I enjoyed every minute you were here and I miss you already. Love to all of you.