Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'm on a Roll!

Now that I'm finally starting to blog with some regularity again, I better not break the streak today. We ended up going to the doctor this afternoon to check up on Nathan. Matt and I have heard rumors of RSV that could possibly be what we are all infected with, so we're not playing around with this cold. We were a bit worried about Nathan's breathing last night and decided it would be best to let the doctor have a look at him, just in case.
You'll be glad to know that it looks like it's just a cold--or at least the RSV hasn't had any effects on him other than simple cold symptoms. The most interesting discovery at the doctor's office was that Nathan now weighs 14 1/2 pounds. We'll get a more official weight when we go for his four-month check-up in a couple of weeks, but this is fairly accurate. That means that at 3 1/2 months, Nathan weighs what his big brother did at about 9. Crazy, huh?
By the way, here are a few of my favorite pictures from the last few weeks that I haven't had a chance to post yet. Gigi, I think those pj pants are just a bit big around the waist still. :) He'll grow into them, though! (Let's hope that happens before his baby brother does.)

Nathan has discovered his feet. Fascinating little things, aren't they?

The boys got matching outfits for Christmas from Gigi. Patrick's is still a little big on him yet (I wish that boy would grow already!), but I had to make sure I got a couple of pictures of the two together in their outfits before Nathan outgrows his.

Nathan was more interested in an extended photo shoot this day than Patrick was. Go figure.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those little boys are just plain adorable! What else can I say???

Katherine said...

Too cute!! :) Hope you are doing great-happy 2008!

(I realize that rhymed) ;)

Becci said...

HEHE... love the pajama picture!

Anonymous said...

I didn't mean to give him pajama's that were so big, hope he sees the humor in the picture years from now. I just love those little boys!!!