Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas, Part 2

The second phase of our Christmas was in Big Spring with Matt's parents, Papa and Gigi. I pulled out my new flash almost as soon as we got there, so you may notice the quality in many of these photos is greatly improved. That's also why there are so many, especially of Patrick, who was having fun showing off for the camera.

Climbing on the couch

Crouching down, in imitation of Mommy and Daddy

Just a cool picture

I'm not sure what they're looking at, but it must be fascinating.

Hehe, look at that belly.

Papa and Nathan admiring each other

This was Gigi's chair when she was a little girl, and Patrick immediately loved it, dragging it all over the house to sit in it.

Patrick enjoying a cookie

Grammy and Nathan

Patrick got his first car for Christmas.

Nathan in his cute Christmas outfit and the hat that came with Patrick's but never fit the kid's huge head

When Gigi grabbed both for a picture, Patrick's first reaction was to grab for his own hat, even though he wouldn't wear it.

Nathan absolutely loved this swing, which means I absolutely loved this swing. :)

The three brothers: Daniel, Matt, and Chris

Nathan and me on Christmas morning while opening presents...He loved this stuffed dinosaur and immediately grabbed his horns. Patrick got a dinosaur as well and insists on sleeping with it.

Patrick rockin' out on his new guitar

Nathan got an outfit that matches his brother's, so of course we had to get pictures. Patrick wasn't exactly keen on the idea, you might notice.

That's a suspicious look if I've ever seen one!

There was also this motorcycle/rocking horse toy that Patrick had fun climbing on and then off and then on again. I'm not sure he understood it was for riding.

Gigi and Nathan

Nathan got to ride the motorcycle too--with help of course.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathy, could you please retract the picture of their aunt Jennifer. I know that I'm 7 months pregnant, but that picture makes me look like I weigh over 200lbs which is not true. Sorry for the inconvience. Love all 4 of you. Jen

Anonymous said...

Kathy all the pictures are great! I don't think Jennifer looks 200lbs as she says, but if she doesn't like it. Would you please send me all the pictures you have taken since Thanksgiving. I want all the pictures of the family I can get!! Love to all.