Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Payback

The other day, I was sitting with Nathan on my lap, shortly after he'd eaten. Patrick came up to us and started playing with the snaps on Nathan's outfit. I glanced up at the TV for a second, and when I glanced back down, Patrick had a disgusted look on his face and was holding his hand weirdly. He grabbed Nathan's burp rag and wiped his hand vigorously. I laughed, thinking it was funny that Nathan had slimed him, a common occurence around here since his hands are almost always in his mouth.

When Patrick finished with the burp rag, I took it to wipe Nathan's hands, as they must be slimy. That's when I found the spit-up on his shirt. It turns out that Nathan had spit up on Patrick, not slimed him.

I laughed much harder at this, probably due to the mean streak in me. It's about time he gets paid back for all the spit up he aimed at us for the first year of his life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty funny! You'd think the boy didn't like getting dirty or something.