Friday, November 30, 2007

Merry Christmas to Me!

I got my Christmas present from Matt today. I know it's early, but we thought it made a lot more sense to get it early so I could use it at all the Christmas festivities. It's a brand-new camera that should take much better pictures, hopefully compensating for some of my own downfalls as an amateur photographer. Here are two pretty good ones from my first few trial pictures:

So what do you think? They may look pretty typical, but I can tell they look clearer, and the lighting turned out much better. Normally the one of Nathan in particular would be completely washed out by the camera's flash. I'm impressed, and I can't wait to see how it handles natural lighting and hyper toddlers. And once I learn how to use some of these nifty options it also offers, I might just end up with some pretty impressive pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!!Helps that you have good subjects to use. The camera was a great idea for you!! Way to go Matt!!