Saturday, November 10, 2007

Last Weekend, Part 2

Oops, I got so caught up in the excitement of the week that I nearly forgot to finish the rundown of last weekend! We went to Dallas to be there when Mom got home from the hospital after having her hip surgery. (She's doing great, by the way.) Because she'd just had surgery, she was kind of tired most of the time we were there and was unable to be up and around much. That didn't keep her from helping out with taking care of the kids, though.

Mom and Nathan

Mom and Patrick

Grandma also came to help Mom around the house until she's back on her feet (happy birthday, Grandma!), so she got to meet her newest grandson as well.

Mom, Grandma, and the boys

I had a lot of fun watching Grandpa with the boys this visit. Patrick was his loyal follower all weekend, curious to see everything his grandpa was doing. I think Grandpa loved it too.


It's hard to see, but they're smiling at each other in this picture.

Nathan and his daddy...I don't care how many pictures I have of them; I always need one more. Nathan's really looking at his daddy here, holding up his head like a pro.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures, Kathy! It was a great comfort having all of you come to help me after the surgery. The company certainly helped with the healing.