Monday, November 12, 2007

A Few New Pictures

This is a much better picture of the three boys. If you can't tell, Patrick really likes sharing our laps when Nathan is there. This is one of the few ways he demonstrates any jealousy anymore.

Patrick is entertaining his brother, possibly even intentionally this time.

I got a few good pictures the other day with some interesting lighting on his face. He cooperated with some great facial expressions. Here's a yawn.

And a grin.

And a look of either curiosity or surprise. I can't decide which of these three is my favorite--which is why you get to see all three.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really enjoying the pictures and stories. Can hardly wait to see you all in person. Won't be long now. Love.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures, but I think it is time for a picture of the boys with their MOM. Give the camera to Matt and have him get a few of you with the boys!!

Anonymous said...

Good idea, Gigi!