Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Weekend Pictures, Part I

I have enough pictures from this past weekend that it will easily take two posts. I hope I can remember to tell some of the more important stories from the weekend as well, but bear with me if I have to write a quickie post later because I forgot something. Blame the mommy brain for that one.

Probably the biggest milestone of the weekend was that Nathan finally got to meet his Papa and Gigi, who up until Thursday only knew him through pictures. He seemed impressed by them because this visit started the cascade of smiles that lasted all weekend. Before then I'd seen the odd smile here and there, but ever since these pictures he has been a smiley kid almost any time he was awake.
Papa and Gigi with both boys

Papa with Nathan--Notice that although Papa is talking with someone else, Nathan looks like he's trying to talk right back.

Gigi and Nathan--They both look so happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the new look to your blog, it really looks professional. I really enjoyed our visit this weekend.