Monday, October 15, 2007

Where I've Been

Sorry for my recent absence around here. I'm starting to not want to blog unless I have adorable new pictures to post, and I haven't managed to take any lately. The real problem, though, is that I was hit this weekend with my first breast infection with Nathan. Those of you who have been around here for a long time may remember that this was a real problem with Patrick. It's already been rough with Nathan too. Now that I'm on day three of the infection, it's lasted longer than any I remember with Patrick. I also spiked quite a fever with this one, something that only happened once with Patrick. And that time, it was only a moderate fever; this one was definitely severe. At least I'm on the down side of the illness now and should be back to normal in the next day or two. Hopefully that means I'll be up to taking more pictures and blogging more. Maybe I'll post more of Nathan's newborn pictures that I never got around to posting at the time to tide you over until I have true new pictures.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

hope you feel better soon!

Life in the Herman House said...

Kathy!!

Wow, you have been a BUSY girl!! Your boys are just gorgeous, and they are BOTH already growing so big!!

I hope you are feeling much better, I know that you had a rough time w/ Patraick... will be praying for you!!!

When you come up for air... we need to talk, it has been WAY too long!

Love you girl,
shannon