Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Non-Birthday-Related Pictures

He is such a big boy these days. He looks quite pleased with himself for crawling in the chair on his own, even with his sippy cup, doesn't he?

I could take a million pictures of this scene (in fact, I may have). Nathan looks so much like Patrick did at this age...just bigger.

See, he does sleep like a baby sometimes. Unfortunately, it isn't always like this at night.

Baby feet are just too cute.

Nathan seems to like the blanket his great-grandma made for him. I really need to try to get pictures of both boys with their blankets together. I really like how the colors came out in this picture, though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love the look on Patrick's face, he is just tooooo cute. Nathan and his blankey is real sweet also. Gotta See Those BOYS!!!

Unknown said...

Photo idea.... when Nathan gets just a little bit older and starts reaching for things, try to snag a picture of Patrick with him, maybe trying to help! I'm sure the difference between both of their hands is going to be awesome! That, or the 2 of them sleeping next to each other, if that ever happens!

Good luck with the photos! I'd love to follow them around for a day and snag a few myself!

Anonymous said...

What cuties they both are. Patrick really does seem so much bigger with a baby brother next to him. They both look so happy and precious. I enjoy the pictures. They make wonderful subjects to sharpen your photography skills!