Friday, October 5, 2007

They Keep Getting Cuter

Remember Patrick's obsession with going bye-bye? And how he brings Daddy his shoes when he wants to go, and on command when they really are going somewhere? Well, it was only a matter of time...
Every kid needs pictures like these at some point, don't they? I think it's cute that he already wants to fill Daddy's shoes.
Nathan may not do things that are quite as cute (think poopy diapers every hour), but he keeps getting cuter every day without even trying. I think this is one of my newest favorite pictures of him.
I love the wrinkly skin, like as big as he is, he hasn't quite grown into it yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of Patrick and Daddy's shoes. They are great pictures and I can imagine how much Patrick must have had with that. It also brings back many memories of my own kids. The picture of Nathan is just precious. Good job on the photography!