Friday, April 4, 2008

Two Things

Patrick: His language has been improving so much. He throws out new sentences at me fairly regularly and works to tell me what he needs with words (sometimes, anyway). His "teacher" from ECI agrees that he's making amazing progress and already thinks he doesn't need to see her every week. We've cut back to every other week, and he may be caught up enough by the time he's three that he won't qualify for their help anymore. Considering how far behind he was a month or so ago, it truly is amazing.

Nathan: He's figured out that he, too, can make sounds with his mouth other than regular crying or fussing. His favorite noise is the m sound, so he babbles "mama" to me all day long. I'd love to call it his first word, but I don't think he understands what he's saying. Either way, I love hearing it. I like to believe that he's calling out for me.

I know I have TONS of pictures I need to post, but I've just been feeling too lazy to go through all the trouble to post them. I'm hoping to get motivated soon, but I'll probably just do all of them when I do, in case it takes me this long next time to find the motivation. So when you see pictures in the top post soon, make sure you scroll through the next few ones down as well, as they are probably going to also be new and chock full of pictures.

No comments: