Saturday, September 22, 2007

Welcoming Nathan Robert to the Family.

A quick update:

Kathy and Nathan are at the hospital, so I (Matt) am making a quick update post to fill you all in. Nathan was born this morning at 10:43AM. He is a big boy, 8lbs 2oz and 19".

He is healthy and was resting in the nursery when I left to come get Patrick from the sitter.
Kathy was anxiously awaiting lunch and some well deserved rest. She officially went into labor early this morning at 12:30AM and we left for the hospital at 2:30AM.

I am a VERY proud husband and father. One of us will post pictures ASAP.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratlations to both of you. Job well done, Kathy. Can hardly wait to see pictures of the "Bitty Holt" that is a pretty big boy.Outweighed his grandpa and uncle by about 10 oz. Hope everything goes real well when you get home. Give Patrick a hug for me and Nathan a little pat on the bobo.

Anonymous said...

We're excited for you guys. I'm so glad that this birth was so joyous. Can't wait to see the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys...I am glad to hear he was healthy...can't wait to see the pics. I am sure this birth was a completely different experince for the both of you and I am glad that ya'll are not having to go through another stressful premature birth.

Melanie

Anonymous said...

Congrats... I am glad everybody is doing great and can't wait to see pictures.

Anonymous said...

Just a note to tell you that WE LOVE ALL FOUR OF YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful time for all of you. It is such a blessing to have Nathan as a new member of your family (and ours). I'm so grateful that you had the opportunity to experience a "normal" birth (whatever normal is)! :)

Harmony said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys! I'm glad that he decided he was ready!!!!! Much better than inducing! Can't wait to see pictures!

Kristi

Lauren said...

Yea!!! Congratulations! I'm so happy that you got to go in on your own and didn't have to be induced. It sounds like you had a pretty good labor...can't wait to see pictures and read all about it!!