Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Too Many Pictures

Well, I found some motivation to get these pictures posted, but I've lost the motivation for organizing them. I think these are mostly in the order they were taken, oldest first.
Patrick was playing in his room, showing off how he now gets in and out of his bed the right way, instead of catapulting himself off headfirst. Not sure what the goofy face was about.

Patrick using his outdoor voice...should be self-explanatory.

He finally learned to clap, and why. I clapped because I was proud of him for getting out of bed the right way, and he clapped to congratulate himself too.

I think I've mentioned before that Patrick makes a fort out of his fire truck and car and hides in a corner behind them. Here he is in his fort with his cache of loot surrounding him.

While my mom was here, we drove across town to visit my friend Cathy. She has a cat--"kitty!"--and Patrick played with the cat some. I really think he was as fascinated with the cat toy as the cat herself, though.

He also liked that Cathy's tv was lower than ours, and he could reach the buttons. He figured out how to change the channel and volume. We all got a good laugh when he changed to a Rachael Ray cooking show and then proceeded to mute her. Sounds like typical boy to me!

And a good picture of Cathy and Patrick together

Patrick needed a good Tech outfit to support our team during football season. We forgot to have him wear it yesterday, but our Red Raiders seemed to do fine without it.

This one cracked me up, watching him run around palming that orange ball in his jersey-like Tech outfit. Should I warn him that he's probably not exactly going to get a full basketball scholarship to Tech?

We now love dressing him in two-piece outfits so that he can pull up his shirt and show us his belly button. It's the one body part that he's ever identified on command.

And here he is trying to see his own belly button. It's not that different from Mommy trying to see her own belly button these days!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Idid not know if Tray emailed you Carrie's pictures.

www.growingfamily.com

password: chant
bday: Aug 2

Susan

Anonymous said...

What fun pictures! Patrick is getting to be more of a "ham" all the time. By the way, congratulations to Susan and Tray on Carrie's birth.

Jamie said...

Looks like Patrick keeps you on your toes :)

He will be such a good big brother!