Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Reluctant Blogging Break

I did start that anti-contraction medicine last night. I seem to be on a pretty high dose of it. Unfortunately, its main side effect, on me anyway, is that it makes me extremely shaky. I think eventually I'll get used to it, but until that happens, I may be blogging more sporadically for a while. It's tough to type when I'm like this. I'm sorry. I really want to show you all the great pictures still sitting on my camera, but I guess they'll have to wait a while longer. It's too bad; Patrick is super cute in some of them, especially the ones I got of him with Gigi while she was here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can understand that you need a break while you adjust to the medicine. It sounds like pretty strong stuff! Take care of yourself and your boys. That's enough for now. :)