Monday, July 2, 2007

Goofy Boy

So the first picture is more cute than goofy, but I love the smile.
And what about the muscle shirt? He looks like he belongs on the beach, doesn't he?

Um, no idea what he's doing here. He does this all the time, either being silly or curious or throwing a tantrum. I think this one was a silly one.

Peek-a-boo!
This is my favorite picture of him playing peek-a-boo with us. I still think this is one of his favorite games, and he plays it with anything and everything, but his favorite is the blankie.

Not goofy, I know, but you can't resist this picture. Patrick had done something that unintentionally hurt Daddy. When Daddy asked him not to do that, he broke down. His face slowly morphed into the "I think I'm going to cry" face, and Daddy had to pick him up to comfort him. You can see he's not quite happy again yet, but he loves the Daddy time. (Notice the shirt tightly clenched in his little fist.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures and the captions , already miss all of you--oodles.

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so cute.I miss him but sure enjoyed our time we got to spend with you.Hope we make it down that way again this year. The pictures and blog sure help us feel connected. Love to all 4.

Anonymous said...

What a cute little guy! I love the picture with him on his head. What talent--even standing on his head he can play with his toes. All the pictures are adorable.