Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Good News

The medicine I was put on that makes me shaky turned out not to work pretty much at all. That means that the Braxton-Hicks contractions have been just as uncontrollable as usual, but if it doesn't work, why should I be on it? The doctor decided to make a final decision about how crucial it was to stay on the medicine after another of those tests at last Thursday's appointment. We got the results today, and I'm still not at high risk of pre-term labor in the next few weeks. That's good news for the obvious reasons and because it means I can quit taking the shaky medicine.

Unfortunately, I haven't been off it long enough for the shakiness to have worn off yet. When I have, hopefully you can expect more frequent postings again. And more hopefully, I'll have pictures for you. Despite the shakiness, I've been continuing to accumulate pictures on the camera (although they might be kind of blurry...hehe), so once I get them on the computer there will be lots of picture posts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're off that medicine and really relieved that the test came back negative and that they are monitoring you so carefully.