Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Patrick Puts on a Show

The other day, we took Patrick to get his hair cut. You can see why:
The next day, I dressed him up in his newest outfit to get some cute pictures of the new 'do. He had only worn this outfit once before, so I thought it would be great to get some pictures of the outfit while I was at it. I got this picture of his hair right away:
Much shorter, isn't it? It does some adorable things when it's wet, which I'll have to catch on the camera next chance I get. Of course, that's not where the story ends, of course. He quickly reminded me of the last time he wore this new outfit. He's a little too good at undoing the snaps on it.
So while I still had the camera focused on him, he proceeded to show off just how well he can undress himself.
**Note: The following pictures are taken in sequence over the course of just a few minutes.








Aah, that was hard work. Time to eat.
The outfit wasn't on a whole ten minutes before Patrick was streaking through the house. Such is life with a toddler.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What darling pictures. Love his haircut. I laughed out loud as I looked at the line up. He did a good job of getting rid of his suit. Give him a hug. Love all 4 of you.

Anonymous said...

It's so nice to know that your child has so many interesting talents! He looks so adorable.

Anonymous said...

The haircut is really cute and the pictures are priceless!! I bet that is one of Patrick's favorite outfits. Maybe Nathan will decide to wear it longer when he can wear it.