Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Travel Disaster and Pictures--Again

I spent most of last week at Mom and Dad's with the boys. Matt had to go to Chicago on business, so I hung out in Dallas to not be alone. Poor Matt. He spent the week in snow and ice and had a fiasco getting home, partly due to the weather. He ended up having to fly back to Houston instead of Dallas as planned, then enduring a crazy cab ride home, only to discover that he didn't have a house key with him. It makes my solo drive home the next day with both boys seem like a cakewalk in comparison.

You may have noticed that some of the pictures I've posted in the last week looked like they might have been taken somewhere other than our house. They were the ones I took while we were in Dallas. Here are the last few and a few from the day or two after we got home.
Mom and a kissable Nathan

Dad and Nathan laughing at each other

Patrick, working hard

The sleepy boy

Patrick, my big helper (never mind that Nathan won't really take a pacifier anymore)

Patrick with a monkey on his back
Really, he loves this thing, which is wonderful since it doubles as a harness (i.e., leash). That will make it much easier the first time we need to use it that way too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Patrick's picture with his "laptop". He really looks serious about what he is doing. Reminds me of his Dad!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your posts have been great, and I love all the pictures! I finally got a chance to catch up.