Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Rest of the Pictures

I told you I had a lot of pictures! Here are the newer ones of Nathan. And please don't panic when you don't get any new Nathan pictures over the next few days; I need to save a few for his three-month letter on Saturday!


Yes, they still adore each other!

And so do they!


He's not always happy--just most of the time.

He was enthralled with this ball, one of Patrick's Christmas presents last year. You'll be glad to know that Patrick wasn't too jealous watching his brother play with it.


Sleepy and a tad grumpy

3 comments:

Tonya said...

wow there you are... my have things changed!! The pictures are wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much he has grown!!! I love all the pictures, I especially like the one with both the boys.

Anonymous said...

I love the many faces of Nathan that show in those pictures.