Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Random Pictures

I've been collecting pictures that I've wanted to post, but none of them related, so I've been putting it off. Well, it's time to show them off, even if they seem totally random together.
I was testing out my flash that was being finicky, and Matt decided to be silly for me. I'm glad the flash worked after all!

This dinosaur is his new favorite stuffed animal. He carries it around much of the day and refuses to sleep without his "di-uh-suh."

He also decided randomly the other day that he wanted to be a hat boy. For someone who has refused to wear a hat his entire life, this is hilarious to me. He even insisted on wearing this hat to the grocery store the other day.

Patrick got a gift when I got the box of birthday presents from my parents last week. He used this box as his little house all day long. He actually had fun closing himself up totally in the box and would get frustrated if he couldn't keep all the flaps closed. I felt like an awful mom closing up my kid in a tiny box, but that's what he wanted!

I don't remember learning to sit with my legs crossed this young. Isn't that something that's usually taught, not done instinctively?

I have several cute Amber pictures I haven't gotten around to posting. She's just such a cutie and loves posing for me.

Hehe. He was getting frustrated that he couldn't get the other sandal on, so he put on his boot instead. I love his unique sense of style.

Amber curled up on the couch

A hilarious doggy yawn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just noticed, Patrick's favorite animal has on a diaper. Didn't his teddy bear need a diaper also? I love all the pictures as usual.

Anonymous said...

You have some hilarioius pictures that made me laugh out loud. I just love the style and creative play of a 2-year-old!