Monday, February 4, 2008

Stinky

Last night, Patrick was climbing onto Matt's lap when he let one rip. This one was particularly loud, so Matt and I started laughing. Unfortunately it was also particularly smelly. Matt's instant reaction was to pull his shirt up over his nose to block out some of the smell. I couldn't believe I didn't have my camera ready for what happened next: Patrick imitated his daddy. I would have loved a picture of the two of them sitting together with their shirts covering the bottom half of their faces. I think I could see their grins right through the fabric. It was the funniest thing I've seen for a long time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Patrick goes to show you not to let him see you doing any thing you don't want him to do. That was real cute. See if he does it next time. We love you. Hug the boys for us.