Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Some Patrick Pics

I keep forgetting to show you some of the latest pictures, so I'm playing catch-up over the next few days. Here are some of Patrick just being goofy.
He likes his brother's Bumbo seat, possibly more than his brother. Don't worry, we never let him sit in it on surfaces other than the floor. He can even say Bumbo (bubbo). It cracks me up to see how easily his tiny rear and thighs fit into it, especially compared to how difficult it is to get Nathan in and out of it.

I guess he decided to pose for me, but there was no way I was going to get him to crack a smile for me. "Okay, Mom. Take the picture already."

We got this stool from a neighbor whose kids have outgrown it. Patrick is obsessed with being able to stand on it, to be that whole foot taller. He thought it was neat to be able to point things out to us on the TV. Do you think that will permanently ruin his eyes, to watch TV from that close? We didn't let him stay like that for long.

I try shots like these pretty often when I'm on the floor taking pictures of Nathan, but they usually end up pretty silly, like pointing straight up his nose. I was impressed with this one, in comparison to the other similar pictures.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

How cute that he likes the bumbo seat! We never got one of those because my daughter *had* to be held.. but they are the neatest little chairs!

And yes, that last picture is darling!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! Patrick is so creative. I'm glad he got the stool. I saw one recently and thought of him.

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures, thank you for sharing. I remembered my little red stool when I saw Patrick on his stool. GiGi

Anonymous said...

My Baby Boys are growing up way to fast.