Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Visit with Nana

Yes, you read right in yesterday's post; my next guess for Nathan's arrival is August 24. Yes, that is Friday, as in the day after tomorrow. Really, it's just pretty convenient for a lot of us, and I like the number 24. But I still doubt I make it all the way to my due date, and it should be perfectly safe for Nathan to arrive any day now.

The "any day now" mentality has definitely hit here, too. That could possibly be why I cleared out the camera's memory card again the other day; I want it ready to go to take lots and lots and lots of pictures in the hospital (we have to make up for last time, after all). Of course, that means you're now going to be subjected to lots of Patrick pictures. I'll start with pictures from Nana's visit a few weeks ago, but from there, the picture posts will be totally random over the next few days.
"Here, Nana. Try this!"

Belly laughs

Story time with Nana

A Case of the Giggles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like Patrick had a great time with his Nana. I'm glad she was able to come for a visit. I hope Nathan shares his love for his two grandmothers like Patrick has. I look forward to "the news" of the arrival of Nathan. Hope you are feeling well.