Friday, August 3, 2007

The Ginormous Belly

I realized the other day that it had been a long time since I had any pictures taken of me, and since my shape changes just about every day, it was long past time for more. These are my 32-week belly shots. I might be just a bit bigger than I was last time you saw a picture of me.
(Thank goodness the rash is finally gone. The belly is a little cuter when it doesn't look like it has the plague.)
And yes, this is one of my biggest maternity shirts, and it is fitting a little less loosely than it used to. In fact, if I keep growing too much, I may have to find some new and bigger maternity clothes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are looking good! I haven't had the opportunity to check your blog in almost two weeks because I had my surgery. Still pretty miserable. But you are looking great (and Patrick too). I am glad to see that you are still pregnant. Sorry to hear the medicine makes you shaky...hopefully everything will work out fine.

Melanie

Anonymous said...

I am sure that Nathan is going to be a bigger boy than Patrick!!I think you are at least half again bigger than you were last time. You look great though, glad everything is going well so far.

Anonymous said...

The belly may be big, but it's sooo cute! You still haven't gained much anywhere else.

Lauren said...

What a cute belly!

Random fact, courtesy of my husband: did you know that ginormous is an actual word and can be found in the dictionary? The first usage was in the 1940s in England. I always just thought it was a word that Will Ferrell made up. :)

Good luck with these last few weeks!