Tuesday, June 26, 2007

New Tickers

It was not my intention to create new tickers for Patrick and Nathan (that thing that keeps track of how old they are at the top of the page), but I was having major formatting issues with tickers from the old place. They may change again when Matt makes it home from work; he may be able to talk me through whatever I was doing wrong (or whatever blogger was doing wrong with my copied and pasted html code). But I don't know. I kind of like the ticker for Nathan. I just wish I could personalize either the way the old ones were done. Either way, bear with the confusion for a few days until I get all of this settled. If you happen to check and see something you particularly like, please let me know. Right away, before I happen to change it again!

No comments: