Monday, June 25, 2007

Grammy and Gramps

Not this recent weekend but the one before, Patrick's Grammy and Gramps came for a visit. He had a fun time showing off all his newest developments to them. I don't think he slowed down for more than a second or two any moment he was awake. I tried getting more pictures, but a dead battery slowed me down for the second half of the trip. Here are my favorites from the pictures I did get.
Patrick playing with Grammy's necklace

Gramps playing with Patrick (who loved this!)

Afternoon naptime, apparently

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to get my PC back. I like the new blog. enjoyed catching up on the news. My pic with Patrick is not good of me but he didn't seem to care how I looked. He's so cute anyone won't notice as much how I look. Ha Sorry you aren't feeling well. Hope you are better soon. Love to all 4