Thursday, August 21, 2008

Catching Up on Pictures

Grr. I'm so far behind with blogging. I didn't realize it had been a whole week. And it's been even longer than that that I'd meant to show off some of the pictures I took at Nana and Grandpa's awhile back. I don't even remember just how long it's been--too long.

Anyway, I took TONS of pictures I really, really like. You'll be glad to know I narrowed it down from the sixty-some-odd favorites to just a few to show off here. (By the way, I'm playing around with some different coloring on a few of these. I'm curious about what you think. I'm a little too left-brained to be able to analyze its artistic value.)
Patrick and Nana

Nathan and Nana

A sweet picture of Nathan looking out the window

Nathan outside, debating whether to eat that grass

Patrick had lots of fun playing outside (isn't their grass beautiful?)

"Airpwane!"

Tell me he doesn't know how to suck up. Try it, I dare you.
Since we got home, Patrick has been asking about his grandparents almost every day. He wakes up and asks, "Go see Nana? And Hampaw?" When I tell him no, he asks about Gigi and Papa. He seems so disappointed to hear that yet another day will go by without his grandparents. It's going to be a loooooong time until Thanksgiving. For the record, though, we do have a nice, clean guest room, just in case anybody was thinking about making a weekend trip here or anything. Ahem.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pictures. They all turned out so well. Those boys really know how to play the "cute" card.