Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hall of Shame

Gigi's comment from the last post gave me a great idea for a post. If you didn't read it, she mentioned that it looked like Nathan is always smiling in pictures. While that is often the case, there are a few pictures I've captured that show Nathan without the classic grin on his face.

Here are the best of the best (from the past three months) that fit in the Hall of Shame (note that all pictures are unedited, which certainly doesn't help their quality):

"I swear I'm not pooping...I just look like I am."

"This is my Quasimodo face. What do you think? Worthy of an Oscar?"

"I'm not sure whether I'm yawning or sneezing...or both."
And Patrick's not immune from the bad picture syndrome:
"It looks like I'm worried, but I'm really just upset that Mommy wants to take pictures of me. I'm supposed to be the one behind the camera!"

"Haha, can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread...ahem, Patrick man!"
And my absolute favorite picture, the one that wins the Medal of Shame hands down:

"But this is my prettiest smile, Mommy!"

Got a better caption for one? I want to hear it! Leave me a comment and make me laugh--more than these pictures already have!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still think all the pictures are wonderful and I'm sure there is a smile behind each and everyone of the pictures just waiting to come through!!

Anonymous said...

a few caption ideas... Nathan in the red shirt: I'm trying out to be the 4th tenor! The one with Nathan puckering his lips: Mom, please stop eating the limes!

Anonymous said...

What darling pictures. I've had a good laugh to boost my day. Don't know how Nathan managed to get his face like that but it sure is cute.