Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sorry to Disappear on You

I know most of you know already, but for those of you who don't, I didn't blog for the last week and a half because we were on vacation. I successfully curbed my blogging and Internet habit for the full ten days we were gone. But now that we're back, my addiction is back in full force. It's a good thing because I have zillions of pictures to show off. Since our vacation happened in three parts (Dallas, Big Spring, and San Antonio), I'll probably do the pictures in the same three parts. I'll try to remember the stories I should tell as I post the pictures.

I'll try to do phase one this afternoon while the boys sleep. If not, I should get to it tomorrow. Either way, stay tuned for the rest of the week so you can follow us along on our exciting vacation.

No comments: