Friday, May 22, 2009

Why haven't I been around? Where have I been? I'll give you two pictures of a typical day around here, and you'll see why I don't make much time for it these days.
This is Patrick's "No" face. If this isn't typical three-year-old, I don't know what is. Tantrums galore.


And then there's Nathan. And yes, he's walking. Yes, he's tough to keep up with. And yes, he's loveable and adorable and crazy silly. What else needs to be said?

If you'd like to see the other pictures I've taken recently and not yet linked here, you can find them here and here.

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Sure is glad to heare from you. The pictures are so cute. Know you are busy but thanks for taking time to show new pics and tell us what is going on with the boys. Love you all four.

nana said...

How adorable! I love both the boys in their hats. I know the "no" face is probably trying at times, but it sure is cute. :)